Monday, July 13, 2009

My New Diet

About a week and a half ago (the Friday before last to be exact) I had an appointment with the old personal trainer. I was NOT looking forward to it because somehow (Oh, I know how Little Miss Rescheduler) we got on the same schedule as my monthly "friend" which caused me to be weighed and measured at my most bloated. This, of course, caused me to be grumpy at our meetings and caused me to look as though I had not lost any weight... well, maybe I really hadn't lost any, but I wasn't getting that half inch less that I had during "normal" times of the month on my record and this made me an unhappy little Gidge.

So, because of my lack of results lately, I was put on a strict diet and told that we would meet again in two weeks.

What is this diet you may ask. Well, I will tell you kind readers. I was put on a no dairy, no gluten diet. I know, bizarre, right?? I'll have to remember to update you on my results this coming Friday as it was predicted by the old personal trainer that I would lose 6 pounds. Since my scale needs a new battery and I haven't put one in since I like what it shows me (15 lbs) because of it's lack of go-juice, I have no idea if I've lost even a pound.

I should probably weigh myself at the gym tonight.


P.S. I have never craved a Bugle more in my life!! Yes, as in Bugles that look like witches fingers or tornadoes. Those really cool, funnel shaped corn chips from the past. You may say, "Well Gidge, corn is okay, right?" Right, that is true. However, my beloved Bugles contain wheat flour. Bastards.

No comments: