Thursday, June 18, 2009

To-Do List

Using the last e-mail as a jumping off point; I have a list of to-do's that I fear will never get done. Do you remember, way back in the day, when sitcoms would inevitably have the episode where someone would stumble across the list of things they wanted to accomplish before they die? Well, I'm about to reveal mine to you, so get ready...

1) Learn to speak another language - fluently
2) Become a photographer of the non-amateur variety
3) Travel... anywhere, everywhere!
4) Learn to cook, and I mean REALLY cook
5) Learn to speak another language - fluently
6) Become a phenomenal landscape architect
7) Win an award - all by myself - for my phenomenal landscape architecture skills
8) Live happily ever after

Yeah, pretty impossible to do it all. I dream a lot about these and then I realize that I lack the ambition to get the process started and finished. Dreaming is much easier.

No comments: