Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Last night, the finance and I were at my parent's house to go over wedding this and that when we started getting political.

My mother is republican, however, if you ask her to tell you why... well, let's just say she doesn't really know herself, but she'll fight her "points" to the death... whatever those may be.

My father is a "democrat" that seems to consistently vote republican... and they wonder why I'm so confused!

The finance and I are both in the middle... although I think I swing a little more democrat than he does in the end.

I do a mean Sarah Palin impression and could easily pull off the hairdo, which led the padre to come up with our Halloween costumes this year. This is going to be the best Halloween EVER!I know you're all jealous, but you just can't top this one. It's an easy costume and it's funnier than frick!

1 comment:

Gidge said...

After everyone made it clear that they wanted to copy me, I went as Hannah Montanna