Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hooray and Hoochacha!

I awoke this morning feeling in quite the decent mood and began to get ready as usual.

I then remembered that I was out of clean pairs of jeans... darn it! The only jeans left are those that I have not fit into since last October...

Well, I had to give it a try, and...

THEY FIT!!!

They're a little snug still, but they actually made it past my booty and buttoned with little to no resistance!

It's an April miracle!!

Unfortunately, I haven't taken my measurements or stepped on the scale in the past week so I have no idea what I have actually lost, but I now have a whole new wardrobe!

If I can get down to my goal weight which is the bottom of the healthy weight for someone with my bone structure, age, and height, I'll be able to fit into my skinny, skinny jeans!!

Of course, the loving boyfriend has been all too wonderful with this whole deal.

When I get done running at night he will take long walks with me to help me burn off a few extra calories! And on weekends we take especially long walks as well! Wonderful!

I think I'll have to have my bridesmaid dress taken in! Wouldn't that be fantastic!!??!! I will no longer be the biggest bridesmaid (and I'm not really that pudgy! It's those darn toothpicks that the bride is friends with!)

No comments: