Friday, April 4, 2008

Another Friday filled with ADD

It's freaking gorgeous outside and I am stuck behind my desk, in my windowless office, cursing my incredibly slow computer (although, this is all my own fault for creating large Adobe files for marketing/presentation use) and wishing the next half hour would go much faster so I can get the heck out of here!

I have been using the "smoker" break to go outside and fill my lungs with fresh air and my skin with some good old vitamin D. No, I don't smoke but if they get to go outside then so do I!

Tonight will be filled with friends and music... and a few too many drinks! Just the way I like a nice Friday night!

Until then, I will be reading my Landscape Architecture Magazine with vigor because I am taking any and all possible measures not to do anything productive. I may even clean the office coffee maker!!!

No comments: