Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Two For the Day!

I forgot to talk about my book reading!

I'm desperately close to the end of one book and I'm not sure if I'll continue on with the author - not because she is bad, in fact I really enjoy her books. I just have a few books gathering dust while they are waiting for my undivided attention.

So, right now I'm reading The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes. I have also read Last Chance Saloon, Angels and Sushi For Beginners - all by Ms. Keyes. So far, I haven't really been disappointed.
Next, I'm going to dive into the third book of the Robert Langdon series. Husband Bear gave me The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown for my birthday. I read a few reviews on GoodReads.com and became a little concerned. Then I remembered that I'm a book garbage can and I'll pretty much read ANYTHING. Even if I'm not so sure I'm into it, I'll finish it and by the end I like it.
For January I will be reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert for my book club... that hardly ever meets. We're trying! I have noticed that everyone has seemed to have read it, so I'm anxious to get to it!

No comments: