Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wintertime Blues

Lately I have been really, REALLY bored. It's not that I have nothing to do, because I have a lot of projects both at work and at home. I have the ailment that many suffer from at this time of the year, Cabin Fever.

I feel like I want to tear my hair out. I feel so blasé. I feel like crying, but then realize that I'm too tired and depressed to muster the energy to secrete a single drop of that saline fluid.

A couple days ago, the finance and I were sitting on the couch playing a rousing round of Pixel Junk Monsters (a small obsession of mine) when I became antsy and was about to make a suggestion until I realized what I was about to say... "Wanna go for a walk?" Pretty sure that wasn't an option as the temps had dipped well below freezing. Darn!

I'd give anything to go for a jog around the neighborhood or to sip a glass of wine on the patio.

No comments: