Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm Going Insane!!

Not crazy with anger or frustration; I've gone mad for my new portfolio.

I have attempted to restart this on more than one occasion and couldn't find the right "theme" or "scheme". I attempted starting with the cover of the book and came up with some great ideas, although nothing really stuck out to me.

A couple days ago something clicked in my head and I went insane! I started all over again (okay, I wasn't that far to begin with so starting all over again meant that I redid my 7"x7" book cover again) and the urge to continue took over my life. I haven't stopped to breathe for the past few days and I'm totally okay with it!

I have sent a preview to the boyfriend and my dad and got four thumbs up.

Hooray! Maybe this time around I will show those firms why I would be a great new addition!

Here's a small preview of my back cover...

No comments: