Monday, March 24, 2008

The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Or, at least, I'm hoping it is!

In the past I had become a member of a wonderful little website that helps me track my calories, fat, carbs, etc. It also allows me to record exercise.

Yes, it costs money... but I think it's worth it.

myfooddiary.com

I did this before and it really helped me understand my eating habits, what it takes for me to lose weight (in a healthy manner), and how to eat without "dieting".

We'll see how this round works out seeing as I have become overweight and need to do something about it.

2 comments:

Brady said...

Have you heard of fitday.com? My friend has used it before. It's free.

We should go for a run when the weather gets nicer. You can come over and we'll go around the lakes:)

Gidge said...

I'll check that out!

I would love to go for a run! I had better train for our run because it's been a long time since I ran outside... or inside!! Hahahaha!

Sometimes laziness gets the best of me and that's what happened from the beginning of February until Monday of this week!