Friday, February 29, 2008

Rekindling a Love Affair


During my first year of college we had a small coffee shop below the caf that sold this delicious bottled tea called Honest Tea.

I was hooked!

When I transferred schools, I had forgotten about this delicious, organic thirst quencher because I had not found it anywhere else and had reluctantly ended my affair with the tasty tea.

Recently, the boy toy and I were wandering through the bulk foods/organic aisles at good ole' Cub Foods and I FOUND IT!!

There it was, sitting on the shelf, calling to me to take it home, pop the top and rekindle our love affair from years ago.

Now I come home from the grocery store and the boy toy laughs because I have a huge stock of Honest Tea!

And to back up raving reviews, I recently found out that our IT guy's wife has also discovered and begun an affair with this liquidy delight!

You gotta try it! It's great stuff!

Geez, I should call them and see if they want me as a spokesperson!

2 comments:

Brady said...

I saw this stuff in a nearby cubicle. I have a feeling Ben would like it.

Did you try the chips? They're OK. Not so good on Day 2.

Gidge said...

We haven't tried the chips yet...

I wanted to on Saturday, but it was deemed by Joe that I was attempting to procrastinate from my studying!

I keep talking about them, though. I want to try them SO bad!!

We'll probably just make enough for that snack if they aren't that good the next day. :(