Sunday, November 4, 2007

Damn the Time Change

Well, I woke up bright and early this morning at 5:30. I have a lot of time on my hands at this point and it is only 7:30 AM.

SO, I started my day off right by watching Home Alone II while my loving boyfriend made a pot of coffee. This has now sparked my need to watch sappy Christmas movies from now until Christmas. P.S. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. It literally is the most wonderful time of the year, at least for me!

On a side note, I sent out my portfolio, etc. on Friday and now I have super nerves. Even writing it doesn't help my stomach at all! I'm terrified!!

Yesterday, as I talked about my life over lunch with a wonderful friend, I felt my stomach tying into knots. Yikes!

Well, let the interviews begin! If anyone wants me! And let the Christmas infatuation begin! Yay!!

No comments: