Thursday, June 26, 2008

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do...

... when it's with some of my favorite, carb filled foods.

"Well, hello there garlic bread! Listen, we need to talk. Although the heavy, garlicy sauce you hold between your thick, buttery crust is not all that bad for me, the loads of flour that makes up the bulk of you has been causing some issues. Really, if I could I would make this work... but, I've come to find that we just aren't good for each other. Please! Don't cry! Oh, and can you do me a small favor? Talk to lasagna and let him know that I'm thinking of him always!"

I went to the grocery store today and passed through the bakery and envisioned myself diving face first into a cake... Mmmm, cake...

1 comment:

Brady said...

You and me both, sister. I rarely eat veggies. It's like cereal is its own separate food group.