Thursday, December 20, 2007

So This is Christmas...


The holiday rush has begun and I am happy to say it has started out on the right foot.

My Christmas shopping was done with enough time to have my presents wrapped and placed beneath the tree with little or no stress involved.

I have a barrage of Christmas activities swinging full speed ahead and I am elated to say that I am ready, willing, and able to commence with my Christmas spirit.

The boy toy and I have opened our gifts in a special little celebration geared toward us and it was very pleasant. We made a meal, opened presents, and finished the night off with a little taste of the television aired cartoon, Frosty the Snowman.

It was amazing, I still knew almost every word!

So, with that, I say Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, and/or (insert season greeting).

No comments: