Monday, November 26, 2007

On Thin Ice

There are no words to describe the situation I work in.

I had to write up a job description that best fits what I do as a design assistant and give it to the higher uppers.

They will never talk to me about it and I was not given a reason as to why I had to do it, but because other people in this company actually like me, I hear what's going on behind closed doors.

Apparently, this job description was to allow them to see if I was being lazy and trying to get out of doing my job. They wanted to make sure that my being stressed out with my lazy salesman wasn't because I was trying to be lazy. They wanted to see "where I was at".

This cements it. They have no idea what I have been doing for the past two years.

The "leak" from the meeting was angered that they are questioning me and they actually told him that he should have taken charge and talked to us about not working together anymore...

Last time I checked, he doesn't really have any managing power over us and therefore this isn't his job. He was so mad about it because he knows that they are afraid to deal with any of these situations whether it was my situation or any others that have arisen in the history of them working here.

Last time I checked, if you are the general manager, this is your job. It is not the job of the IT guy to take care of disputes unless it is between you and your technology.

Last time I checked, the sales guy I worked with was not technology.

No comments: